Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RTTY Issues with V2.6.2

Options
Hello,
I am running V2.6.2 SDR software in my 6600. When I operated in the ARRL RTTY contest, I ran into an issue. Every time I changed bands, the radio stopped transmitting. The logging software sent the text to the radio but the radio did not transmit. If I restarted the SDR software, it worked again. This happens with every band change.

Details:
N1MM+ logging software, 2Tone decoder
2.6.2 SDR software
Flex 6600

It worked in prior contests, not sure what is causing this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Pat WW9R
Tagged:

Comments

• Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This happens to me with my SO2R setup and my 6600. Transmitting on radio 1 and decide I will switch bands on radio 2 to see what is happening on a different band. Doing so stops the TX on the first radio and I get a little popup message, see below. It seems as if SSDR does not understand what SO2R operators really do. It's a quirk I've learned to live with it but it would be nice if it could be fixed in a future release.

Tim K9WX

• Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I should have mentioned I am running SSDR 2.4.10. I find a restart of SSDR is not necessary to start transmitting again. But I have learned not to change bands on the second radio mid QSO.

Tim K9WX

• Pat Hoppe
    Pat Hoppe Member
    Options
    Tim,
    I was running SO1R - nothing fancy. Band changes locked it up every time. I'll keep investigating.
    Thanks
    Pat WW9R

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.