Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What does this mean: "SmartSDR Client Connected from IP 10.0.0.151"?

I keep getting the pop up notification "SmartSDR Client Connected from IP 10.0.0.151" every 5 seconds. What is causing this and what is it? I apologize if this is a simple question but I am not that much of a computer person. Thank you for your assistance.

73, Brian K9TI

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

What do you have for any accessories with your Flex? A description of your station setup will help troubleshoot the message you are seeing

I got the pop up from my Antenna Genius 2x8 switch every few seconds until I updated the firmware on the 2x8 switch.

Dave wo2x

• K9TI
    K9TI Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"I have an Antenna Genius, PGXL, and I use N1MM and Grid Tracker with Smart SDR. My antenna tuner is the Palstar Auto Tune but I use the RF sensing and not the RS232. Thanks Dave! \n"}]
  • AF3K
    AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hi Brian,

Try checking the IP address of your Antenna Genius from the Antenna Genius for Windows program ->options wheel -> device information -> Network Information ->IP Address. If it matches the IP address in the pop up notification (i.e.10.0.0.151) a quick fix is to re-boot the Antenna Genius switch from the AG for Windows program -> Options wheel -> configure device -> reboot device.

I noticed the recurring pop up starts happening if I start using SmartSDR and AG after Windows has been in screen saver mode.

GL!
    John AF3K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.