Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX Channel 1 Not Working

Geoff AB6BT
Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in DAX

Running 6400, v2.4.10 Windows 10, 2004. Today WSJT-X, v2.2.2 stopped showing receive level. I had been using DAX channel 1 with no problem. I changed SSDR to use DAX channel 2 and set WSJT-X to likewise use DAX Audio RX 2 and all is well. If I change SSDR and WSJT-X back to channel 1 I again see no receive level in WSJT-X.

Additionally, when I open WSJT-X with channel 1 selected I get:

"Error in sound input

An error opening the audio input device has occurred."

Any ideas out there?

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭

I’d look for a Windows update having changed your audio devices.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

Thanks, that's the first place I looked. Everything appeared correct.

I just switched back to channel 1 on both ends and of course it is working now.

Operator error or gremlins???

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.