Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FMH-2 and Flex modular cable with Maestro.

I bought this cable so that I could use the hand mic with the Maestro. No matter how I configure it, I don't get any audio from it. It's set to default FMH-2, M-MIC2 is selected. I've tried it with the DX setting too. I'm at a loss. Maybe I got a bad cable. It's probably too late to return it.

Ed KA9EES

Comments

• K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭

ED:

The FHM-2 mic needs a bias voltage. The FHM-2 profile maybe corrupted. Just for the heck of it go to Maestro's MENU screens. Then select the "Phone/CW" menu. At the top of the menu verify that the Maestro Microphone Bias is on (radio button is white). It is also help full to enable the "Level Meter During receive feature", Enable just below the mic bias selection.

Also in the Transmit Menu enable MIC2 PTT (its near the top of the screen).

Gayle K0FLY

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@K0FLY Hi Gayle,

I've tried it both with and without bias. And as you can see in the pic. I have mic2 selected. I think I'll see if I can get a replacement.

Ed KA9EES

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.