Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Can I use the headphone jack and speaker simultaneously?
I like to listen without headphones most of the time, but when a station is down in the noise I put on my headset. If I plug into the phone jack on my Mac, it mutes the speaker. I tried plugging my headset into the phones jack on the radio but it is muted unless I go into the audio settings and check use radio output. I can't seem to have both active at the same time.
Is there a way to do this?
- 56 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 96 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 27 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 70 SmartSDR for Mac
- 134 SmartSDR for iOS
- 144 SmartSDR CAT
- 57 DAX
- 273 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.7K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 542 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 703 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 128 Power Genius Products
- 100 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 28 Shack Infrastructure
- 11 Networking
- 74 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 43 Contesting
- 104 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 54 Amateur Radio Interests
- 369 Third-Party Software