Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

AG configuration with 3 antennas

Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

I am posting it under Flex6600 as I do not see a category for Antenna genius.

I completed AG8x2 installation over the summer and here is the conflict I am trying to resolve.

Flex 6600 both Ant1 and Ant2 connected to AG Ant 1 and Ant2 inputs.

I have 3 antennas at the moment :

1st o - 6m monoband

3rd input - Steppir 40-10m

4th output - Vertical 80-160m

When I work 6m and Steppir - all good, Steppir on Ant 1 and 6m Monoband on Ant2 of AG.

When I try to work Vertical (80 or 160) and anything on Steppir both slices switch to Ant 2 and RX going to wide with attenuated signal.

I am using Stacks3 to assign antenna but my assignment should constantly change.

Any suggestions to avoid conflicts between antennas?

Thanks

Sergey, KN7K

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited September 2020

@Sergey KN7K This topic should be in the Station Integration category since it has to do with using the AG. I have moved the discussion to the Station Integration category so it has greater visibility with the Community members.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Sergey

Can you post a picture of your SmartSDR screen when this happens?

Also, can you test without the Stack 3? I am not familiar with the Stack 3 at all, so I don't know just how it plays.

Mike va3mw

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Hi Mike,

Both slices basically show the Ant 1 for RX and TX and both in Wide RX, something like that

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

and does happening without Stacks3.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.