Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Callsign entry issue

This discussion was created from comments split from: Unanswered not working....just me?.

Comments

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭

Thank you, on a side note.

In PROFILES in the call sign entry. The call sign is mixed up in the brackets for the no call sign message. When a call sign is entered. I guess the formatting is not correct. And maybe eliminate the message if an actual call sign entered?

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

@Pat Joy I do not see this when I look at my profile. Are you using a mobile device? Can you post a picture of just that part of your profile so I can see what you are describing?

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭

This happens in the “Who’s on line” selection at bottom of my discussions selection. Selecting profile from window.

You can see we’re it appears on my iPad. iPad has latest iOS upgrades. iPhone shows call sign in right place, but the enter none statement could be better positioned.

pat

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭

I see what you are saying. Perhaps removing the '(enter "none"....' when displaying would be a better solution.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

@Richard C - I removed the explanatory text. Let's see how that works out.

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭

Thanks, that worked. I know it is a minor issue, but formatting is not trivial due to the wide range of devices and how they process the formatting. On a side note, my radio is almost back from the Flex Hospital. Thanks to all!😁

This discussion has been closed.