Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex-1500 Error codes "Invalid number of channel" and "Invalid Stream Pointer"

Options
I encounter a problem when trying to "Start" the radio software. I get an error code saying "Invalid number of channels" followed by a code of "Invalid Stream Pointer". Does anyone have any idea if it is computer related or radio related. I myself think it is radio related. The radio was working fine then I just turned it on and this is what I got. I have the KE9NS software and I get the same thing with it. I swapped usb cables. I think I hear a radio repair coming.

Answers

• Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Larry,

Are you sure that you have an active sound card subsystem? Might double check you sound card drivers, recent Microsoft updates has replaced vendor sound card drivers with generic MS drivers. You may have to go back to the vendor of you motherboard for the correct driver.. Also check that your microphone privacy settings allows microphone access to your applications..

Dudley

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.