Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Select Transmit Profile?

2»

Answers

• Steve G1XOW
    Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    same here on 6400 v3
  • Francesco Doenz
    Francesco Doenz Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Would be nice to know if the lost transmit profiles problem is due to a bug or to user mishandling...just to avoid spending hours and days trying to find the error....!!!
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    One thing you can do is delete all unused and unnecessary microphone and transmit profiles.  Helps eliminate confusion.  You do not need many microphone profiles.  I have three, Digital modes, Radiosport and AT2035.  There are some defaults and Radiosport caned profiles.  In transmit profile I have only one for SPE 2KFA, plus the Flex defaults.  In my case the one transmit profile is all that is needed, because my SPE control app takes care of operational modes and power settings.  In Global I have a bunch, they are band and mode organized.  Just make sure that when building a global that the appropriate  microphone and Transmit profiles are selected then save in Global.  Then make sure you export it all to a memory location on your PC.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.