Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Waterfall missing TX label Slice A B

Toffy
Toffy Member ✭✭
Missing activ TX Label under slice A B on the waterfall.

I have two options for observing the display. either I look at the top left / right scale with frequency display and active TX or I look at the waterfall, which I think most people do. 

Big disadvantage, you don't see the active TX there, so you have to look back again at the top of the scale whether A or B is active. Sorry that I can't tell on the waterfall whether A or B is active, which makes me sometimes  confuse..

Well, i have two eyes but i want to look straight. It would be desirable if the active TX icon were placed under the A or B slice. 

Can you do that?

Tagged:

Answers

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Can you take a picture please....
    Joe
  • Toffy
    Toffy Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2020
    The Maestro and M models radios do not clutter the panafall display with a TX indicator.  The TX indicator is what you circled.  This is not something that we would be inclined to so as we want to keep the panafall display as clear as possible.
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Thank you =Hans,,,
  • Toffy
    Toffy Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    ok, understandable if you do not want to overload the display with additional icons, but maybe it would be helpful to color-code or underline the TX active slice. Any identification would be desirable. Thank you.
  • Uwe - DK3WW
    Uwe - DK3WW Member ✭✭

Hi,

Another possibility would be to color the background of the TX slice letter in red... HW?

73! Uwe

DK3WW

• Toffy
    Toffy Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020

Maybe I'm not alone, but I have to be very careful not to call on the wrong slice because the TX assignment is missing on the waterfall. That makes me crazy. This can´t happen with the Smart SDR because the assignment is clear there. Sometimes I wish to have the screen separate side bei side, then the waterfall is very narrow but better assigned to the TX than waterfalls one above the other.

Toffy dj6zm

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.