Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

May 15th Live Stream - with Tim Ellison - about 3.1.12

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited May 2020 in New Ideas
Here is the Friday broadcast from May 15th, 2020.

We discuss our virtual Dayton sales and the latest version of SmartSDR and why it is so critical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQcaZPXu6E4

Mike va3mw
2 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Mike, Tim and Juan,
    Good video....I have 2 questions about the SD card corruption.

1 - does V2.4.9 have the issue on a 6700?  I've had my 6700 for 7 years and no issues in all that time. 

2 - where is the SD card located on the 6700

I don't need any of the current new V3.x new features.  So Iv'e been waiting for a V3.x update with a few new SSDR enhancements and a change to the "auto profile update feature" to turn let me turn it off and keep the same functionality as 2.4.9.  

Thanks...Al / NN4ZZ

• Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Mike,

Great Viewing.  Liking what Flex has been Podcasting lately.  Like the mode of communication and Subjects covered.  To all in flex keep up the Great Work and Be Safe.

Richard - N4RWG
  • Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    With my 6700 on 6M use M2 Loop but also run an additional FT8 instance on my inverted "L"; Occasionally, hear DX on the inverted "L" that does not decode on the loop.
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Nice presentation guys. Is this going to be a regular thing? Will you post the time and place?
    Will wait to see what Tim's update to V2.4.9 is before I make a final decision as to my Flex 6400M.
    Tnx to all. Stay healthy.
  • Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Hey Tim, Is that a Rickenbacker in the background?
  • Paul_M0AIA
    Paul_M0AIA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Great weekly live stream and informative. I hope you guys keep this up, thank You. You are leaps and bounds in front of your competitors :-)
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    This was very good information about the SD card and I recommend the community watch it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.