Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Custom Interface Cables

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
Hi All

I am looking for people who make specialized interface cables on demand for those customers that require help.  

As an example, you have an OEM radio like an FTdx3000 and you want to interface band switching to a PGXL.  One end requires a HD15 connector and the other requires a DB9 for the required band data switching. (Not the same issue if you use a Flex Radio with the PGXL).

I know they are out there, but I have no clue.  If you know of such a business, can you let me know so I can share it with others.

This is one that I know of.  https://redcab.com/home.php

Many thanks, Mike

Answers

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    If you talking about amplifier interface cables Dan makes them for SPE Expert Amps and maybe for others .
    Order INTERFACING CAT CABLES
    Contact Dan Tassell, KC5PCB
    kc5pcb2@att.net
  • Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Just around the corner from you is Infinite Cables - Depending on what you want.  Your request was very vague.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Stan.  Yes, Infinite is 5 minutes away.  They have a lot of my money!  :)  I have updated my description.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.