Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Intro to the PGXL

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Hi All

I did this video to let you know of this video I did recently on the PGXL.

I will be doing a few more videos for all of you to watch while we get through this world wide outbreak.  Keep smiling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bR79Ef7Aw

Enjoy the introduction.  

2 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Dave Stone
    Dave Stone Member
    edited March 2020
    What a well built amplifier!
  • Ray - K6LJ
    Ray - K6LJ Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020

Hi, I noticed you have FW version 3.3.3 - How is that different from the current release?
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    great video
    Bret
    WX7Y

• K6ANP
    K6ANP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I love my PGXL along with the 6600M
  • Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    edited March 2020
    Ray,

Mike is testing an internal version of the PGXL firmware as we prepare a new general release.  We don't comment on anticipated release dates or what the release contains until it is published because that can (and usually does) change. 
  • Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Thanks Michael and Dan.
    I really hope PGXL windows utility can be fixed soon, it is near impossible to read the Power without external meter in CW or SSB mode, Utility (or PGXL screen) does not show if Meffa enabled or not like your documentation says. These improvements were promised by 4O3A crew a long time ago and it is quiet for too long.
    Sergey, KN7K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.