Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

3D FFT Display

13»

Answers

• KE9NS
    KE9NS Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My Bells and Whistles.. :)

Darrin ke9ns
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Darrin - I enjoyed your version of PowerSDR when I had my Flex 5000A. 

I wish FRS would turn you loose to add enhancements to SmartSDR.  I have no doubt Flex sales would improve considerably.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2020
    Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes . . . Turn him loose on Smart SDR
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I suspect the 3D waterfall will catch on about as well as the 3D TV's did.   
  • Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Dear Flex Top Management, Please hire Darrin, and pay him Top $, to take your current GUI and make it even better! 73, Larry
  • Rick N4RZ
    Rick N4RZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Although I prefer the 2D view I think having the 3D version as an option would be nice to have!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    You don't think the Flex staff can do it?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2020
    Flex can do it . . . Question is what time frame . . . Users have been asking for a NB,ANF, fix and other fixes for years now . . . I'm not getting any younger . . . NUFF SAID
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2020
    I had one . . . Traded it for a 6400M. Problem with the display is NO averaging. It is very fast and when it sees some wide band noise the bottom of the display turns all white and the signals are gone in the white
  • Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I’d like to see the Icom 4-pin autocoupler tuner interface AH-4/AH-760/AH-740 incorporated into all Flex radios. This way, we could go mobile!
  • Mark NS9N
    Mark NS9N Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Why would we need to do this. Just run mobile remote from an iPhone or iPad . Works outstanding! Do it all over the world.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.