Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack - Fast Video Overview

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
A very quick video overview of FRStack and how it can enhance your FlexRadio experience.

Comments

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Thanks,,, Just watched it!!!

Robert
  • tparish
    tparish Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    This is quite amazing. Now I have a sense of what FRStack does. I wasn't clear about that until I saw this visual demonstration.  Thank you.  I'm seriously going to look at the Stream Deck thing. That's interesting. Tom KB5RF
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited September 2019
    This should help.  This is mine on my desk.  The control panel on the screen is only required for assigning functions to buttons.

Here is the discussion setting it up.

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/frstack-version-3-1-3-7-released-steam-deck-support

• tparish
    tparish Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Puuurfect. thank you Mike! I'm adding this for sure.

Tom KB5RF
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019

Thanks Michael, This video was very helpful with understanding what FRstack can do.
  • Gary NC3Z
    Gary NC3Z Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Got to love FRStack paired with the Stream Deck, even with the 6600M it adds some very useful buttons to make access to commonly used things that are buried in the M's menu.

• Santiago Mejia HI8O
    Santiago Mejia HI8O Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Good night. Can FRStack control an Acom 600s? Could you please advice.

73, Santiago

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.