Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Issue using Facebook credentials on SmartSDR

Renner PY7RP
Renner PY7RP Member
edited September 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I own a Flex 6500 v2.5.1 and it is registered to login using my Facebook account. It has been working fine but suddenly, when tried to logon from my company desktop i got the following error message from Facebook: "This app is not setup: This is yet under development mode and you do not have access to it. Change to a registered test user or ask for permission from the App administrator"

Comments

• KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019

Work network PC security blocking you.

Try using your personal computer.
  • David Hickman
    David Hickman Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I would contact support ASAP and as a rule never tie your personal info with any idenity delegation service like facebook.

Privacy aside, your FlexRadio will be around a long time after Facebook is long gone.  

• Renner PY7RP
    Renner PY7RP Member
    edited August 2019
    i was connected through a personal wi-fi network...
  • Renner PY7RP
    Renner PY7RP Member
    edited August 2019
    Well, SmartSDR gives that option... to use dedicated credentials or FB or Gmail credentials... 
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited September 2019
    I just tested the Facebook social sign on for SmartLink and didn't have a problem.  Please let us know if you continue to have trouble logging in.
  • Renner PY7RP
    Renner PY7RP Member
    edited September 2019
    After many trials i decided to reset my credentials for smartlink with facebook and created a dedicated account for smartlink. Now everything runs as it should, better this way :).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.