Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My Stream Deck Setup

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Very nice!
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Not familiar with stream deck, can you tell me a little more about it
  • Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I found two very powerful plugins for Stream Deck.  

Super Macro - Create super complex and powerful macros.  Supports short and long button press !

Windows Mover - Move, resize, minimize, maximize application windows. Multiple monitor support.

https://barraider.github.io/

• Grant Kesselring
    Grant Kesselring Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Has anyone been able to use Windows Mover (BarRaider) to change size/position for JTDX windows?  I have had success using this program to adjust placement/size/maximize/minimize almost all other types of windows, but JTDX will not work.  The best I've been able to do is bring a JTDX window to the foreground, but not move or resize.
    73, Grant K1KD
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Any chance to get a copy of you "Stream Deck" Profile to work with SmartSDR, looks great

thanks
    Bret WX7Y

• Mike Presnell
    Mike Presnell Member
    edited April 2020
    Steve,  how did you program the buttons  to turn on/off the Amp, CWX, and DSP.  I have a StreamDeck , but just a novice yet.  I was able to create program icons for all my favorite Apps and Websites, but I see that you have taken it to a much higher level!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I believe those buttons were in the default stream deck profile that is with FRStack. I think the AMP on/off works with the PGXL amp. All the commands are in the help section in the FRStack help menu.
  • Dand3874
    Dand3874 Member
    Is there a Mac friendly version of the Super Macro . . . or something simular that will install and run on a Mac?
  • Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭

I have a streamdeck. !% buttons. When my son visit from Canada he can do anything with it. He is a computer programmer. Now he is gone and I am old ****, cannot do anything. The only thing I have learned is that I don't need it.

For sale!

Robby/HP3SS

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This chat will get it running for you and identify the 2 files you need to run.

Have you son do a remote desktop to your computer. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.