Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Screen Interaction

Kevin J. Darrah
Kevin J. Darrah Member ✭✭
I made a post yesterday, and got atleast part way on my diagnosis. It seems if I minimize the Flex Program while I am navigating the Internet everything seems to be fine and I don't experience any screen freeze ups, noise drop outs, or packet loss between the Laptop and Flex 6400.

I used the Laptop and Flex for 4 months without issue, until I tried to upgrade too 2.5.1 … I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this, and if there was any fix for it. Currently using Windows 10 64 Bit version. 

I thought maybe it might be the video drivers at first, but their up too date, and there were no issues previous to upgrade.

Thanks. 

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Have you started a help ticket? you should. If anything the upgrade should increace performance.
  • Kevin J. Darrah
    Kevin J. Darrah Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Help ticket started, nothing useful as of yet. But Tim is helping and has sent a couple of emails. Trust me.... the performance did not increase, I even made a video of what it's doing. Everything is good so long as the Flex program isn't running. Beats me. 
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Ok good, the problems your having is not common, there is nothing in the upgrade that should effect anything. He will get to the bottom of it..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.