Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

dxlabs set global profile when clicking a spot

Paul Lourd
Paul Lourd Member ✭✭
edited May 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is there a way to automatically select a global profile from DXLABs when clicking on a spot?  When I change bands, I need to select a different global profile due to how my Flex is setup with the AMP.   I think there is a way to issue a Flex API call somehow from commander, but a bit lost on where this would go.

Answers

• Dave AA6YQ
    Dave AA6YQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    In Commander, you can define up to 32 user-defined command sequences, each of which can issue one or more commands to the current primary transceiver. For a Flex Signature transceiver, those commands are Ethernet API directives, some of which are documented here.

In SpotCollector, you can specify a user-defined command sequence to be executed anytime SpotCollector directs Commander to QSY your transceiver, as described here

So if Flex provides and documents an ethernet API directive to select a global profile, you can configure DXLab to issue that directive each time you QSY by double-clicking the Spot Database Entry for an active DX station.

While I monitor this forum, requests for assistance with DXLab applications will likely yield a more rapid response when posted to the DXLab Discussion Group.

de AA6YQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.