Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I have heard bit and pieces of V3

13»

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    open 2 slices (or more) was possible since V1 - OK only on 1 device
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    So far as I have read, about 10 people have said that v3 does not interest them, including myself. But that is not many compared to the number of flex owners out there. It seems like a lot because that has dominated the discussion here, but I don't think it represents much of the actual number of Flexers.

Contesters are a very large group.

But I like the settings panel on the fly thing,,that is nice.
  • Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    “Contesters are a very large group.” How big to compared to a not contesters? I participate in big contests to sharpen my skills but have a very small station compared to a big guns. So, I am somewhat is contester and Dx-er in the same time, just having fun a hobby. I am hoping for ver3.1-Maestro some time soon ;) Sergey, KN7K
  • Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I believe what I am about to say is true, BUT  myself and a fellow ham are on my radio he is remote I am local.  We both want to participate in the same QSO.  Problem I believe is when he transmits  I cannot hear him and vice versa.  Is this correct??
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited May 2019
    Steve,

When 3.1 is released, you will be able to hear him transmit if you have MON turned on and hear what he is saying.  The other operator will have to do the same thing.

Mikek k
  • Steve
    Steve Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    GREAT..thanks for the reply Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.