Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I have a brand new maestro for sale, its just the way it came with no powercord or battery. I take p

Diggity
Diggity Member
edited August 2020 in The Flea Market
Tagged:

Comments

• Thomas Nicholson
    edited June 2020
    "A" or "B" model??

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited May 2019
    I only want to add this for those looking for a Maestro in the future.  All Maestro's are shipped with a AC/DC wall cube, LAN cable and a DC power cord.  

The battery is optional and available from Mogix directly.

• Scott Russell - N1SER
    Scott Russell - N1SER Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Scam
  • Diggity
    Diggity Member
    edited May 2019
  • Diggity
    Diggity Member
    edited May 2019
    I don't know of A or B model distinction I will also look for the power cord then I didn't mean to post untruths I'll try and edit my original post
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Considering no callsign in the picture and it is an "A" model I would suggest to pass.

Dave wo2x
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    edited May 2019
    Tom,

That is an "A" model. Also he did not post a call nor, put any callsign in the picture. Caveat emptor.

Dave wo2x
  • Diggity
    Diggity Member
    edited May 2019
    What do you mean no call sign?
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    edited May 2019
    If you have to ask...….
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited May 2019
    What David said.  
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    What is the difference between model A and B ?
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    When ham equipment is posted for sale the seller usually includes in the pictures a sign or card that indicates their call sign. This is standard practice on QRZ

At the very least you should be using your call sign in your posting name so it is clear who exactly is selling the equipment.

When no call sign is included then potential buyers become suspicious that it might be a scam or stolen equipment.
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Original and currently improved version. BTW: Another giveaway, Lister just joined the community. Shame on that low life. Takes all kinds I guess.
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Too bad we live in a society that forbids killing scammers!

• David Decoons, wo2x
    edited May 2019
    Pat, all signs are this is a scam. Too many red flags.
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I know