Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

MultiFlex DAX weirdness

Gary NC3Z
Gary NC3Z Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Another oddity with MultiFlex. If I have a RX running on the 6600M front (no DAX) and then start SSDR V3 and turn DAX on for SSDR's first RX the DAX works but the slider control for output level does not change the output level.

If I then add another 2 RX's on SSDR and turn it's DAX's to 2 and 3 and adjust DAX 3's level then DAX 1 now adjusts!

If I close SSDR with those 3 active and open again I get the same issue, I have to close RX3 and then reopen before DAX 1 level will follow the slider.

I am baffled.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.