Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

HiRes Display of the M Models for Maestro

I'd love to see the Maestro in the future with the same HiRes Display as the M Models. Will this come true some time?

Comments

• VE3DZP
    VE3DZP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    It is the same now, NO difference..
  • Ulrich Gonter-Linz, DG7NFX
    edited February 2019
    sure? The Website of FRS says something different...
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I believe the original Maestro’s were a lower resolution, but the later Mark 2 versions with the on/off button on the side have the same higher resolution displays as the 6400M & 6600M.
  • k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Flex product spec from website:

6x00M -   1920 x 1200
    Maestro - 1280 x 800

For Maestro V1 versus V2  I believe display resolution did NOT change. 

_..--
    k3Tim
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    They are different resolutions, but it is impossible to see the difference.  I have them both side by side.

Mike
  • Ulrich Gonter-Linz, DG7NFX
    edited February 2019
    OK. Thanks.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    The resolution on my Maestro V1 looks just fine.  What's not to like? :)
  • Johan _ SE3X
    Johan _ SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Having had V1, now V2, can't really say there is a difference. If there is, I just haven't noticed. Maestro resolution just ufb!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.