Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

wsjtx no receive levels

bobby
bobby Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
wsjtx 2 installed xmt great but cant get any receive from rig thru dax win 7 see picsimageimageimage

Answers

• bobby
    bobby Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Provided clearer pics for helpimageimageimage
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Bobby, You need to assign DAX channel 1 to slice A. Also, your system audio is set to go to the reserved side of DAX audio 1. That’s likely to cause you some trouble too. —Don
  • K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Bobby: You have shown the TX DAX selection in your photo.   You need to also select the RX DAX channel.  Tap on the active  slice flag at the top of your screen, this will bring up a menu.   In the second row down you will see WNB , DAX, and AGC.  Make sure the DAX selection (range off to 4 our 8) is set to match the audio input designated in WSJT.

Hope this helps

Gayle K0FLY
  • bobby
    bobby Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Gayle thats what I was missing the Dax set to slice 1 in the menu pullued up by pushing the vfo knob in. I saw there was no slice indicated but had no idea how to make that happen. Thanks again.

Also picked up a cheap ublox 8 gps from amazon for 20 bucks and using it with bittimesync i can now sync my computer time with the gps without the need for internet works super.
    I just stuck it with doublesided tape to the inside of the window and it sees about 16 or more satalittes.

Thanks again and enjoy!
  • bobby
    bobby Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Final pics and created mic, tx and global profiles for wsjtx. imageimage
  • Cosmos (Alan KB5CUS)
    Cosmos (Alan KB5CUS) Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Bobby.... I went looking at that ublox GPS & did you find one with a USB type Plug or ??  Well..  I did find one ,,  the USB is attached right at PCB..  I suppose you ran an usb extension cable to it .... 
    Thanks... 
  • bobby
    bobby Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Here is the one i bought with 6ft cable and extensive software free on site with drivers.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Nav...

I used the 6 ft cable in a computer usb the double sided tape on the units back to attach it to window blinds on an inside window looking out. i did not have to extend the cord.

When you goto the amazon link near the bottom of the page press compare with other items then when the compare page comes up near the bottom there is a technical details topic with links to software and various manuals and info for it, really extensive data.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.