Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to open a Service Ticket?Since moving my flex won't communicate with my computer. It seems to ha

My Flex 6500 had been on version 2.49. Since moving to Florida I can't get the Flex to work wiyh my computer. I had my Flex set up to operate remotely. When in Maryland I connected to internet via a cable modem. Here in Florida I have to use a DSL modem. When reloading the Flex Software I get an error message that say and older version of VSP exsist on your cfomputer but I am unable to find and remove it. 

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.