Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FT8 randomly stops transmitting

2»

Answers

• DV
    DV Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Yes Brian, and setting up the COM port using FlexVSP.  Haven't seen a lockup TX since doing that.
  • Brian VK3MI
    Brian VK3MI Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Thanks Doug. I will try doping the same. Hopefully the bug in the WSJT-X driver for the Flexradio 6xxx series will eventually be fixed - let's see what 1.10 (now in Beta) does.
  • Ray - K6LJ
    Ray - K6LJ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi I recently had very similar issues with the wsjt-x when it suddenly stopped transmitting. I also had some cat errors when trying to change frequency. I'm not sure if you all have looked at your dax drivers.
    I had noticed that there was a recent windows upgrade. My dax drivers looked like this

This is the way it is supposed to look. After much uninstalling and manual removal and installation of DAX files I got it to look like this and my issues went away

By the way the first pic wa after I had removed a bunch of ghosted and other DAX drivers. They are supposed to look like the correct list and be in the same order. If some have gone to a new computer and installed Smart DSR this could give you a fresh set of correct drivers.
    73 ray
  • rgracer
    rgracer Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I have an odd situation. I had no problems with setting up my 6300 on FT8. Using DAX and Slice-Master. I want to use my iPad, so I set up Parallels Access. It was fine for one evening and then it stopped transmitting only with the iPad. On the computer itself, it works very well. I noted that the PTT is triggered, but there is no audio. Any ideas? Interesting, I changed to JUMP desktop and it works fine. Parallels runs the apps through their software; Jump is a mirror
  • Larry Betz
    Larry Betz Member
    edited December 2018
    I've got the same problem with a new icom 7300 and running a mac mini
  • Larry Betz
    Larry Betz Member
    edited December 2018
    I've got the same problem with a new icom 7300 and running a mac mini and I'm running the news version
  • ve7jai
    ve7jai Member, Unconfirmed
    [{"insert":"I have almost same problem when I am go with high power WSJTX switched of and say reconfigure. Think RF interference is doing something on computer \n\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.