Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is SmaertLink down?

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
No response from SmartLink using my AT&T Hotspot. Use to work real well.

Answers

• Mike Webb KC0YHM
    Mike Webb KC0YHM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    GM Bob. SmartLink has been wierd for me the last few days. Clicking CONNECT is not enough. I find that I need to go to SETUP and test the connection...it always passes...then try connecting again and it will connect. 
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Works for me.
  • Mike Webb KC0YHM
    Mike Webb KC0YHM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    After Mikes reply... I clicked CONNECT and waited...and...instead of the nearly instant respone I had been getting the radio did come up but it took a minute and thirty seconds. Once it connects everything is business as usual. 
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Rechecked the SmartLink setup and found out I had been unregistered. Not of my doing. Reregistered, manually forwarded the ports and everything is working correctly. Thanks to everyone that answered my request. 73's and good hamming.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.