Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Waterfall Disappears, then comes back

Sherman Banks
Sherman Banks Member ✭✭
My club has a Maestro V1.11.12 with a 6500. The waterfall will turn from blue to black for about 5 seconds or so, then return to normal. There seems to be no pattern to when it will turn black or for how long. It could be a fraction of a second or it could be for 5 seconds. While it is black, I can see some stronger signals on the waterfall, as if the gain of the waterfall suddenly changed and then changed back. Any ideas on what could be causing this and what I can change to stop it?

Answers

• WQ2H - Jim Poulette
    edited March 2020
    I don't know if this is related to what you're seeing, but I noticed a similar phenomenon when the AGC threshold was set too low for either fast, medium, or slow. Understandably I haven't seen it happen with the AGC off. Once I nudged the slider to a higher threshold the blanking out discontinued. Could be related to a changing noise floor.

Software user's guide section 13 (How to configure noise mitigation) may help. Good luck!

Jim, Wq2H
  • KD3VK Ken
    KD3VK Ken Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    See previous related topic for possible solution. I didn’t know internal battery had any influence while powered up under external power or battery. https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/maestro-waterfall-disappears-after-5-10-seconds
  • zoro dao
    zoro dao Member
    edited June 2020
    There are no dangerous weapons. 彩票There are only dangerous people. R.A. Heinlein福彩双色球
    If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved幸运飞艇

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.