Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6000 Series Profiles

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited April 2020 in New Ideas
If you are starting to play with Profiles and would like some details,  this document like help you out.

http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/smartsdr-profiles-how-to-guide-pdf/

Mike 

Comments

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Your link seems to be to a file on your local hard drive, Mike.

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hi Mike - the link is cut off.
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Mike, that is my next step when I get around to it
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    That has to be a record for the quickest reply ever! 8^)
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    I fixed the link
  • Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Works now. Thanks.

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Mike,,that is a hole education into profiles.
  • Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Another, old, V1.x how to guide.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    edited April 2020
    The logic on the profiles hasn't changed between v1 and v2.  That is from the author of the code.
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Where are profiles saved? If you have to do a wipe of a 6400M does that wipe the profiles? They are not saved on a computer?
  • Mike-VA3MW
    edited March 2020
    In the SmartSDR manual, the process for exporting your profiles to your PC is outlined.  That way you can import them again if need be.

• Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for the information. Flex needs a gopher to add V1.x through V2.x to the description of all these .pdf guides. 
  • Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I get "404 Not Found" when I click the link above...
  • Neal Pollack, N6YFM
    Neal Pollack, N6YFM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Link is broken.
    Web Server Error 404:  Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I'm seeing a reorganization of www.flexradio.com happening, that might be the cause of the broken link. The websites getting a refresh, That's a good thing!

#FlexRadio IRC chat

For real-time discussions

SDRgadgets

User created documentation.
               Volunteer!!

73, Jay - NO5J

• WQ2H - Jim Poulette
    edited August 2018
    I've been backing them up onto a backup drive. It renames the file every time so it keeps the history and there's no overwrite. I've used that feature more than once.....

Jim, WQ2H
  • Mike-VA3MW
    edited April 2019
    A whole new website got loaded last night, so I should’ve waited a day before posting this https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/smartsdr-profiles-how-to-guide/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.