Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR 2.3.7, DXsuite SC, and WSJT-x for Spots

Ian GM4KLN
Ian GM4KLN Member
edited April 2020 in Third-Party Software
Is is possible to route spots directly from WSJT-x, directly to SSDR panadaptor, via DXlab SC? 
I have everything working fine for cluster spots, but for my 6m FT8 activity, I don't really need - or want - to be on the cluster: simply to see the calls of the traces I can see on the waterfall. 
no big issue - just curious if can be done. 
6300, Win7 PC, latest versions etc. of all software. 
73, Ian GM4KLN

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    ..... and if a Dxped still using the QRG then maybe 100 stations calling on more or less same QRG.
    Please tell me how you will do that ! Sorry it's not possible . This job does WSJT or JTDX
  • Ian GM4KLN
    Ian GM4KLN Member
    edited June 2018
    on the hyper rare occasions I see a DXPed on 6m from my location in the Highlands of Scotland, I can always switch it off...I'm lucky to see 10 stations on my panadaptor,  let alone 100..
    but more seriously - point taken for HF use, etc. :-)

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited December 2019
    SliceMaster will do this.
  • Ian GM4KLN
    Ian GM4KLN Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks Michael - figured as much but was seeing if possible without adding another software....
    Slicemaster does look seriously impressive / interesting though: will have a play and see.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.