Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Lock Buttons Reversed

bill morton
bill morton Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in Maestro

Just received my Maestro. I thought something looked funny and just had some time to test. The light up A and B Lock Buttons next to the tuning knobs are reversed. See Below. I tested and they are in fact reversed. Did I get a "Special" Maestro or are they all reversed? Not a big deal just wondering.

I did a search here and did not find any other postings.

Answers

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Bill, your Maestro has Option 2 installed for Dyslexics.
    Sadly, QA had a very bad day apparently.
  • Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
    Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Bill, hold on to that Maestro, someday it will be worth .....

Jeff

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Hi Bill

Yep, your labels are wrong.  We can resolve that for you.

So sorry that it made it to you like that.

I have created a support ticket for you.

Mike
  • bill morton
    bill morton Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Mike, thanks for the reply, it does not bother me, if it is the only one it makes me “Special”. If it ever has a problem where I need to send it back I will put in on the work order. All I can figure is someone in production had a great weekend. :>) Thanks again for the quick reply.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Me thinks you got a Monday after a party weekend unit or a Friday cant wait to get outta here unit
  • bill morton
    bill morton Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

Just so everyone knows - I did not submit a work order on this - it really did not bother me - I was just curious if there were others like mine out there.

I assume Michael Walker did submit an order on my behalf. Next, I was contacted buy Tim - who offer to send me a brand new Maestro in what in my industry is call an advanced replacement. I chose not to take the offer as it really does not bother me and I did not want to abuse Flex's GREAT CUSTOMER service. As someone pointed out I now have a very "Special" Maestro. Thanks to Flex for great customer service.

Having been in the consumer electronics industry for 40 years and dealt with every major Japanese and American factory you can name, companies with Customer Service like Flex are a true exception to the rule.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.