Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Exceptional Customer Service

Doug - W5WTX
Doug - W5WTX Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Without going into details I want to express thanks to Neal, Dudley, Tim and Matt for going the extra mile to make a frustrated new Flex customer happy.  I was starting to question my decision about choosing a Flex product over other options.  Their support has turned me around and now I'm glad I did make the Flex decision.  I'm looking forward to what I hope to be many years of enjoyment from my purchase.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018

I definitely want to concur that Flex has wonderful service! I could never conceive dealing with another manufacturer. If it wasn't for their wonderful remote capabilities, I would have a Flex radio in every room.

Jim, K6QE

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    agree with you guys.  I am still working on all of my problems with the flex folks.

John
  • Rob Monsipapa
    Rob Monsipapa Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I need to concur as well. I’m new to Flex, I switched everything over from Elecraft. The start to this adventure was a bit rough but if it wasn’t for the great service that Tim Ellison provided and his positive demeanor I might have moved on to another OEM.

Tim was quick to respond with my issues, he dealt with them just as quickly and instilled a sense of confidence that I made the right choice.

I have the 6600 now and it’s up and running. After just a few days I can see I made the right choice. Thinking about switching over to a different maker made me feel like I was going to take a step back and I’m not going to do that. Flex is changing the industry and you can see that with the offerings from Icom and now Kenwood and Yaesu. They will always be playing catch up.

Tim Ellison, thanks for the super support! I look forward to a long relationship with you and the other Flex team members.

Rob Monsipapa
    AK7RM
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Once you get past the learning curve the sailing gets easier. Now that I understand it better I will never go back to a legacy radio so I feel the need to help FRS stay around for a very long time.
    The competition's versions of SDR's confirm they totally don't understand the Flex Radio concept at all and that's a good thing. IMHO...
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Let's admit that when it comes to a radio that's not working, it's never fast enough. I've owned Kenwood and Yaesu. In comparison, FRS runs at warp speed and if the solution is available via email I'd almost consider their support 24x7. I don't think these guys ever sleep! The longer you own one the more you will realize you made the right choice!
  • Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Good to hear.  Just put my dough down for a new 6400M.
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    You won't regret it. Become an active participant in this community and you will learn a lot. Everyone here is very friendly!
  • Matt-KD5FGE
    Matt-KD5FGE FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Wow, thank you everyone for such encouraging words! Our deepest desire is to please our customers every time we interact with them and I am so glad that we were able to provide a good experience for you.
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
     After dealing with Flex for more than 17 years. 
     Flex is still NUMERO UNO in my book!
     Their professionalism and understanding of our needs, is unsurpassed by any other 
     ham radio company around. 
     You send your XYZ brand radio for repair and never hear a pip out of them: Until you get the bill.
     Flex gives you the opportunity to solve your issue, with a telephone call.
  • Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yes, the support provided by Flex is top notch.
    Rich - N5ZC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.