Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support

Mark_W3II
Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configured in Global Profile Program Launch list context menu.

CWX Window with Live mode support 

Global Profile Program Launch items can be run from Run menu on Main Window.
Global Profile selection is not optional if "menu" option is selected.

New main window tab to control your SPE Amplifier

Radio / Maestro / FRStack Tune disables RCA TX (external), SPE or PGXL amps. Allows HF-AUTO to adjust at tune power level.

Memory option to set Panadapter Bandwidth

Active Slice Frequency Up / Down hotkeys

FM Reverse menu item and active slice hotkey

Slice specific MUTE Toggle Hotkeys

Memory Add DAX option of 'Not Set'

Previous community article announcing SSDR/W 2 compatibility and SmartLink support

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/frstack-version-2-1-30-4-released

If you do not have FRStack already installed you can download it at
http://www.mkcmsoftware.com/Flex/Index

Comments

• Don w2xb
    Don w2xb Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Mark,
    Outstanding! Using Global profiles to change qrg.. Also running CWX for the first time. Working Great...

Don...w2xb
  • James Skala
    James Skala Member
    edited April 2020
    I have a Flex 6400, Palstar HF Auto, and SPE 1.3k-FA . My amp is not showing up in the FRS app
    How do I set spe integration up?
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Connect your USB control cable between the PC and SPE amp. Configure via View, Options menu, SPE tab. Select control com port for SPE amp in SPE tune features.
  • James Skala
    James Skala Member
    edited April 2018
    Ah.. Thanks.
  • Tom
    Tom Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Congratulations Mark on ongoing development of this fine peace of software!

Can someone provide details of installation, programming and operation of a relay board, please.

Tom, SP7WT

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    FRStack's View Menu, Global Profile Program Launch Editor. In the editor right click on the list of programs area. The context menu will display "Add USB Relay" / ON | OFF / COM **** List. You will have to know the COM port the USB relay created. You will need to create an 2 entries, 1 for ON and 1 for OFF.  In Windows 10 run window type "device manager". in Device Manager watch the list of com ports as you plug your USB Relay in then out. you will be able to see the COM port come and go. Mine is called "USB-SERIAL CH340".
    Any "LCUS - type 1 USB relay module USB intelligent switch control" that is set by sending its COM port the following HEX sequence A00101A2 for ON and A00100A1 for OFF. 
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Mark,  great software. I use it on a daily basis.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.