Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Retain sorting order in memory channels

mdavid01
mdavid01 Member
edited February 2019 in New Ideas
I would like the Settings>Memory Channels page to retain the prior sorting selections when smartSDR is started.

I like to sort by group, where i have JT, 2M, FSQ set and would like this sort selection saved for future sessions. Currently, the sorting selection is retained only for the current session.
1 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Paul  KB3ML
    Paul KB3ML Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Please consider implementing.  

This would be handy with the M radios.

Keep up the great work, Flex is the Best !
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    This is feature request #5245
  • Harold Rosee
    Harold Rosee Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I am glad to see this finally has turned into a request.   I would like to make a suggestion of something else that needs to be updated for memories.

Currently the Memory select is under settings.  I really don't consider memories a "setting" but more of a function which needs quick access just like the Band button.  It's the same thing..

I would like to see the Memory selection moved from settings to a button on the left with the other buttons like "Band".   Not sub to the Band button but a button at the same level titled "Memory" on the left inserted under the Band button.

I am still on V1 and love it but would gladly upgrade to get this and the sorting of the memories. 

What do you think? 

Tim, any thoughts.

Harold
    W5ZZT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.