Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M shipping info

mike /k6mgk
mike /k6mgk Member ✭✭
6600M ordered on 3/15/2018, scheduled for arrival on 4/4/2018.
Thanks Michael and FRS

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You must have gotten moved up in the QUE, I ordered mine 2/17/18 and have not gotten a ship date yet

good job
    Bret
    WX7Y

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Before everyone gets excited on the shipping of the 6600M's, Mike did originally order during Dayton.    
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    OK, I just called back 911 and said I no longer need to go to the emergency room, as my HEART rate went Way Up when I read the email from EXCITEMENT on delivery!!!  :-)    Robert
  • Mark WS7M
    Mark WS7M Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    My 6600 being delivered in an hour or so... But I am working so can't try it out until tonight.

Ordered 02/10/2018
    Invoiced 03/27/2018
    Paid: 03/27/2018
    Shipped: 03/30/2018

Will arrive: 04/03/2018
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    So a 2 month wait from order to showing up on your doorstep!! Seems reasonable!! Drive safely home, no excessive speed! Keep that BMW under 100!!!
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    6600 arrived in box.  In car waiting for trip home.   I'm feeling kind of sick to today... <cough> <hack> <wheeze>  I wonder if I should leave early and get some rest... I don't want to get anyone else sick in the office...

Just sayin...
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited April 2018
    Flexitis is a medically recognized illness that is highly contagious, so the patient should be quarantined for several days.  Ask your doctor to write you a note ;-)
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I wonder how much staying home from work with our Flex has effected the national GOP?
  • David Salomon
    David Salomon Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Flexitis is like the Atlanta Braves Lost Sleep Syndrome back in the late 90s.  The Braves were really hot for a number of years and many of their games late in the season went into extra innings.  Many people, myself included, were showing up to work late and bleary eyed.  Is suddenly got better after the season ended.
  • DL4RCE
    DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    mph or km/h? :D
  • Mark WS7M
    Mark WS7M Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    As I posted in another thread the drive home felt like it took 1/2 an hour and I'm only 10 minutes away!   Every big truck was in the left lane.  Every person turning left against on coming traffic was in front of me.  Some kids even wanted to cross the street at the cross walk.

I think everything nature has was out to keep me from reaching 100!

Don't have a bmw.. I have a subaru... If I had a bmw I'd probably have to buy a used icom radio...

Flex 6600 is alive and well at home.  Running it remote from office right now.
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Light Speed!!!! After all it is a FLEX!!!! :-) 
  • bg1dx
    bg1dx Member
    edited April 2018
    Date Order # Amount Status 3/12/2018 AB-15161 Order Completed hi Michael Walker.Help me inquiries, how long I need to wait, thank you
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2018
    Hi Yang

Sorry, we don't discuss personal orders in public.  However, feel free to email the team at sales@flex-radio.com or if you wish an update/adjustment on your current order you can email orders@flex-radio.com.

many 73
  • bg1dx
    bg1dx Member
    edited April 2018
    ok thanks
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Just received this message today: "Barring any unforeseen circumstances, your radio will arrive today ! Depending what time the truck arrives, you may get a call later today or tomorrow for the remaining balance." Yeah! 6400M + tuner ordered last July, 2018.07, changed order to 6600M last August, 2018.08, finally arriving 2018.04. Hope the truck isn't empty (or delayed due to weather) :-) Ted VE3TRQ
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Weather??? Are you in Alaska running VE3 REMOTE??? :-) 
  • Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018

It is still winter in Canada. Snow and -12C today in Calgary :-)

Tim VE6SH

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    OH, should hit 76 deg here in San Diego, Ca.  Let the FLEX Warm Up before turning it on!!! 

Robert
  • Al Dewey
    Al Dewey Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    My 6600M ordered on 3/8/2018.  Quoted delivery was May (before Dayton).  Waiting patiently......de Al, K0AD

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I ordered my the same week, with a Late May delivery,, we may both get ours at the same time... Flex is working hard to get orders taken care of, 60 day delivery time, at this point in time, seems reasonable!!! In the mean time building my new Satellite Antenna System, something NEW for me,, Love working with Antennas!!!!

Robert
  • mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Ordered 6600M 11-28-2017, Paid Invoice , still waiting
    Mike
    WB6DJI
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Arrrgh. That was "2017.07" and "2017.08"!
  • George  N1GB
    George N1GB Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Ordered 6400 +ATU 11-24-17, paid invoice 3-27-18, waiting (patiently - sort of)
    George  N1GB
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    It finally happened, thanks to Flex and to Radioworld. Lousy picture, still in the box, but it's in my house :-( Too bad I'm setting up for, and operating at, an event tomorrow and Saturday. image Ordered 2017.07.15, delivered (picked up) 2018.04.05.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Have fun! Enjoy the new radio. I love my 6600! Dave wo2x
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Ordered March 27th, about a month ago, Told delivery was End Of May, but got my Payment Due email yesterday.. So based on the 2 week to delivery time frame, should have the 6600M around May 4th!!!!
    Now starts the prep work for Space In The Ham Shack!! Mostly musical chairs.. My Icom IC-9100 radio for Satellite Operation arrives on Thursday, plus the Flex soon to arrive, so need to figure out where everything will go,,, OR!!! I could just defer all of this and spend my Friday Vacation day to go see the Avengers Movie in IMAX!!! Life is full of challenges!!! :-) 

Robert

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.