Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexRadio hats????

Stephen Hawkins NG0G
Stephen Hawkins NG0G Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Where are FlexRadio hats?  In the apparel section there are only polo shirts, and coffee cups. I was a little surprised one did not come with my radio, but I can't find where to buy one.

Answers

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Perhaps there were only a certain number of them sold, and now they're collectors items! :)
  • Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Ya, something for us bald Hams.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I am accepting offers for my Flex-6700LE jacket!
    Just kidding ... 
    I received the Flex jacket when I placed my order and money for the purchase of the Flex-6700LE: And I will not get rid of it.
    However, I would buy another Flex jacket or hat to wear to local ham events or convention.
    As long as Flex preserve the colors and labeling that is unique to the Limited Edition jacket.
    Come on Flexer let's get this petition going; hopefully Flex would start making these items for sale.

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Collector items? My Flex hat is all worn out now,,that can't be good..
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Maybe with a flip down screen in the visor and a pair of ear buds built in so you can operate remote with a little hand controller and the hat on. . . . Kool
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I have one I got as a gift. It has been in 3 countries and several states.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    I suggest contacting Sales and alerting them that you want to purchase a hat.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    If you could get a hand on anyone there.

• Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2018
    I have Michael working on the Missing FlexRadio Hat Mystery...
  • Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    edited March 2018
    I did, or left them a message anyway.

• Stephen Hawkins NG0G
    edited March 2018
    I don't know.  I see enough people who appear to be talking to themselves as it is. 8-)
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited November 2019
    Back by popular demand!   The picture is of the old logo, but the new hats come with the new logo.

http://cart.flexradio.com/FlexRadio-FLEX-6000-Ballcap--Black_p_935.html

Mike
  • rfoust
    rfoust Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    So the old ones are a collectors item?  Got it. :-)
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ahhh yes. Old one, collector's item! I'll have to get myself a new one. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.