Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can I adjust CW weighing in SmartSDR ?

allenfr
allenfr Member
edited October 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Adjust CW weighing

Answers

• N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Negative....not in SSDR...

Lou N2TU
  • John - AF3K
    John - AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Lou is correct. To change the CW weight parameters for DX'ing and ragchewing I use a Logikey K-5 connected to the Accessory Connector on the back of the Flex.  For contesting I plug the paddle directly into the key jack on the front of the flex so the keying speed selected in the N1MM+ software is the same on the paddle.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited October 2019
    For future reference, this is item # 131 in the feature enhancement database
  • John - AF3K
    John - AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Wondering if maybe the first step could be to just enable the Flex API so 3rd party programs can tweak the Winkeyer settings?

For example, the N3FJP (ACLog) CW Setup Form has a Winkeyer keying option which can be connected to a SmartSDR CAT Winkeyer.  CW weight and other details are controlled in the N3FJP Winkey setup GUI, so if the Flex API accepted those parameters we would be in business.

• K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Has any further work been done on this item #131?
  • tparish
    tparish Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Does anyone know if some progress on these suggestions?
  • N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    None that I know of. It was requested a llloooonnnnnggg time ago!...Hi Hi

Lou N2TU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.