Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Error on Maestro Screen

[Deleted User]
edited April 2020 in Maestro
Been getting this error on Maestro . . . Any Ideas

Comments

• Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I've not gotten that first screen but I have gotten the "waiting on hardware initialization" several times in the past.  When I get that screen, I put into AC power and reboot.  Sometimes it takes several tries but it has always eventually booted up correctly.  It will then usually work fine for awhile.

Burch
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Steve , probably external board disconnected , necessary to check USB connection inside
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    It starts with this

I am on AC power.

What External Board???
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Oups, interesting case, in one side HW not initialized and in other side client connected and tells what radio occupied by other client. So , Steve, for now, after ac outlet connected and Maestro power off/on , both messages appearing again ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    AC was never disconnected. It will sometimes work for days before the message appears. No message will not appear again.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

If this is repetitive, suggest you open a Help Ticket Steve KK9W.

FRS has some techniques that can help, or unfortunately in some cases errors signal that the Maestro needs to go in.

GL and 73

Steve K9ZW

• Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    You are right Steve, some time electronics is a science about contacts knowledge ) and we should support knowledge base collection on FRS side
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  Please respond using the HelpDesk ticket for issue resolution.

If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • Russ K5OA
    Russ K5OA Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hi Tim, my new out of box is giving 152 error but have seen the x,y,z stuff as well.  Put in the ticket and it has never come up yet with a display of slice but knobs and is actually controlling the 6600. But gives loading forever never does come up
  • Ray - K6LJ
    Ray - K6LJ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I had a similar issue while traveling. Since I live in Austin area I took it in. Found a loose connector inside the Maestro. Good luck
  • Johan / SE3X
    Johan / SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    On my prevoius, the older model, I had the second screen a couple of times. Turned out to be DC plugg not always making contact. Pulled it out, then back again, and it worked again. Replaced the DC cord and it seemed to fit a bit tighter, problem solved. I would double check if I was you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.