Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can FRS let us know if June is spelled J U L Y?

13»

Answers

• David Livingston
    David Livingston Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Amen... Also fix the D-Star dongle and USB Port issues.
  • David Livingston
    edited June 2017
    I think I will wait for a month and let everyone using the new software tell me if they have no issues with the well tested Alpha V2.****
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Anticipation is kind of fun. Some of the posts in this thread are exactly why we may never get another road map. Some read like a fantasy. Really don't think any individuals were given a personal private commitment for version 2.0 Some obviously have not taken time to read the FAQs or recent official responses in threads. Selfishly I'd an ETA would help me schedule personal travel to help a Flex-6300/Maestro owner on a remote island, and to update my remotely located system. But that can hold until the upgrades are ready. Still one feels a bit like a kid in the run up to a birthday ... your mind is all on the anticipation. Waiting with all of you. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • KD7CAO
    KD7CAO Member
    edited July 2017
    "Some read like a fantasy. Really don't think any individuals were given a personal private commitment for version 2.0 "

Well here is my proof of purchase. I have E-Mail chains to back up my conversations as well.

• David Livingston
    edited June 2017
    The last major release was V1.**** many years ago. I am still having issues with V1.**** and its many fixes.  Two steps forward and on step back.  Well at least it is slowly moving forward...
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Thought there was been only one major version level release? (Not counting the preview releases (ver 0.x ) that were limited releases.) There has been a lot of version 1.point releases, I think three in the last twelve months alone. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I should have said commitment by a certain date. I have also have a commitment for version 2.x since 2013, but it is right on my radio: imageimage As Limited Edition radios included the upgrade. Commitment But not for a specific firm date. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Of course you're still running 1.4 and nothing has been released since? Only the features on the roadmap are in your radio, right? Let's be fair, here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.