Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale: 6500, Expert 1KFA amp, RadioSport headset

Mark_WS7M
Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
Hi All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control I need to sell my FlexRadio 6500, Expert 1KFA amp and Radiosport headset.  I won't be leaving Ham Radio for long and if things go the way I hope in about a year I'll be back at FRS sales desk for a new radio.

My Flex6500 has zero modifications, I'm a non non-smoker, the radio has seen very limited actual use.  It was purchased in Nov 2015 directly from FRS and has been babied ever since.

My Expert 1KFA is in perfect working condition, also not seen a lot of use and was purchased second hand from a ham who clearly took great care of it.

I purchased the RadioSport headset and I think I used it once with the 6500.  

My issue these days is time and the health of a family member.  I will simply be too busy and looking at some mounting healthcare costs over the next year.

I'd like to sell everything at once but if you want just a piece make me an offer on it.  I wanted to give viewers of the FRS community a first shot at this wonderful gear before I go to other places to try and sell it.  I'd really like my 6500 and amp to go to a loving home.  They deserve to be well treated.

Please email:   markholbrook@fastmail.net

Comments

• Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Mark, check your email, I have interest,

Lew
    N4CO
  • Mal
    Mal Member
    edited April 2019
    Price?
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hope things resolve quickly and we get you back soon, Mark.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Price of amp???
  • Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I'm interested in the headset. Which element, please? Pricing?

Peter
    K1PGV
  • Richard McClelland, AA5S
    Richard McClelland, AA5S Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Mark,

I'm very sorry to hear about your family member's health issues.  If you ever need an extra hand, feel free to beam in here or email me via my qrz.com listing.

Rick, AA5S

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.