Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM+ - SO2R - Transmit Focus using Foot Switch?

Rich - N5ZC
Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
edited October 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

I'm using Field Day as a test bed to get myself familiar with N1MM+ and SO2R operations.

Currently (while in SSB) if I change the focus in N1MM from one log entry field (slice A) to another log entry field (slice B) then hit any F-key the radio transmits using the correct slice.

However, if I change log entry focus then use my foot switch and not an F-key the transmit focus stay's in the previous slice.

The same issue occurs when I'm in CW.  If I change log entry focus and use my Key the TX focus on the Maestro stay's with the previous slice.  If I use an F-Key the TX focus changes to the correct slice and transmits the message.

Is there a setting somewhere that will have the TX focus on the Maestro (or Smart SDR) following changes in the log entry focus of N1MM+?

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC

Answers

• Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Found the answer.  Instead of using the mouse to change the entry focus, use the 'Pause' key which changes both receiver and transmit focus.

• K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    You can also press control+left or right arrow to switch between radios.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.