Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wifi selection causes Maestro to Lockup

K7NXT
K7NXT Member
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Maestro seems to work fine on a hardwired Ethernet cable to my 6500.  But when selecting my wireless network, it will then lock up on the next button push. Powered everything off and then tried again, same result.    Any ideas?  SW is 1.7.32.15   HW version is 1.7.30.78

Here is the screen message I am getting:

Comments

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Can you describe the type of network you are attempting to connect to? 2.4g, 5g? Encryption type and possibly the type of access point you are using. That might help. Mike
  • K7NXT
    K7NXT Member
    edited February 2018
    Mike, thanks for your assistance.  I have a dual band router (Linksys WRT1900AC).  Set to WPA2 and AES security.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I'll pass this over to Tim and the boys to sort out. Good luck. 73
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Getting the same thing here. Happened for over 45 minutes. I was trying to connect to a network with no internet access. Just an in house network. Was trying to connect to the 5.0 side. When I went to the 2.4 it started working

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.