Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone needed to tweak their Tx equalizations for Maestro?

Options
Roy Laufer
Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Maestro
I took a little time out to adjust my Tx equalizations for the microphones that I usually use, and I was wondering how many people found the need to tweak any curves for use with their Maestro.

(I didn't ask if anyone had, since I am sure that a few have different tweaks just for the differing relative humidity in their shacks <grin>!)

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi Roy

Using the hand microphone with the Maestro I needed to make adjustments.

Certainly is mostly making up for the hand microphones different characteristics and limitations.

I saved each configuration as a separate profile.

Steve

K9ZW

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yes MUCH different then the defaults for the hand mic, I also save a couple different profiles for normal and DX for the Maestro. 

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yes I've tweaked the EQ and created a MIC Profile for an old LogiTech headset I got for skyping a couple of laptops ago. Plugs into MIC2 and phones, lightweight, hears good and sounds better than a hand mic from a few sound checks I've done.  Have Bluearrott B250XT Bluetooth headset waiting in the wings for when Flex gets bluetooth enabled.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.