Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexControl with v1.4.16

2»

Answers

• K9SO
    K9SO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for your response Neal.

Yes I have. It has not been assigned a port that is in use. I have looked at all "ghost" ports and there are no duplicates. I have reloaded SmartSDR in case the drivers didn't load properly. 

K9SO

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    If you send me an email ar nealk3nc@gmail.com I will be happy to conect to your computer and take a  look!
  • K9SO
    K9SO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the offer Neal, but we weren't able to hook up tonight. I've changed the port number just in case and that still didn't work.

I've opened a ticket on the issue.

Fred
    K9SO
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    in the new version .16 there is a problem with picking up the flexcontrol. I never had a problem before the update. Now i have to refresh the device manager many times before it picks up. the port has not been changed. It works after some plugging in and refreshing at each boot now.
  • Steve Gw0gei
    Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Yes thats my quick work around too
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Go to Settings>Radio and Disable FlexControl for a few seconds, then Enable it again.  It works every time on my 6500.  But I must do it every time I shut down SSDR and restart it.  
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    The Flex control problem is a known issue, They are working on it...
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Update on Fred's Issue:  The FC was disabled in the SmartSDR setup form, which is why it would not connect.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.