Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

v 1.4--

13»

Answers

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Lol. is is interesting how people must validate their opinions by credentials here. If I said I have over a thousand forums with a PHD, would that make my opinion carry more weight? I don't care what of ones back ground,  It is still an opinion.

We do petty good here I think, when some one says something that is very misleading or bad info we correct it as best we can. I think there are some here that makes it their job to do Flex harm and they may not even own a Flex as they claim. Anything Flex says on here are often twisted around to make them look bad. I hear some of them on HF twisting info or spinning it.

A few of us have been caledl Flex boys or what ever, so be it. I just don't like comments when they are unfair and misleading on purpose, then I speak out.

So that's my opinion, right or wrong, I have one.....
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Well said Bill. I would say more about those people, but I am not a qualified psychiatrist and only have amateur opinions, albeit backed up by treating 30-40 patients a day for over 33 years.
  • M0GVZ
    M0GVZ Member
    edited February 2015
    But unlike the rest of the features mentioned for ver 1.4, FreeDV can currently be done equally as well if not better by using a third party application. Not including FreeDV would not prevent people wanting to use it from being able to do it.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I think the name of the "game" is to not have a host computer associated with the SDR.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    There are many things none of us know about what is involved. This must be killing Jerold, he want's it released more than any of us I believe.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Ph.D. not PHD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.