Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Deleting ssdr

I have just built myself a new desktop computer to run my new flex on,at the moment I run it on my laptop but it is not ideal,do I just delete it of my laptop and then just re download from flex and install one new desktop.thank you

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    You do not delete SmartSDR, you uninstall it via the Uninstaller that is located in the All Programs menu for FlexRadio SystemsSmartSDR v or from the Windows Control Panel.  When you run the uninstaller, make sure you respond properly to the question about removing the DAX drivers.  After the uninstaller finishes, you have to manually remove FlexVSP, which is the virtual serial port driver.  Then reboot your PC and SmartSDR will be completely uninstalled.
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Tony

Don't forget Export your profiles onto a flash drive then import them into the new computer.

Save you time.

Ian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.