Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6500 and palstar AT-AUTO

jim
jim Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
i want to connect my 6500 to AT-AUTO   using my COM PORT 
will I need  serial interface    between the computer and the tuner?
trying to use DDUtil    config com #1    in repeater 1  
9600 baud  (as in at-auto) and ck palstar  

but do i need a interface in the rs232 line 

flex 6500   1.3 software 
windows 7  on i7 machine 
latest  DDUtil 3.0.9

i have nothing else  running with DDUtil 
the only other  i have in  ddutil   is  :
features, radio slect   checked signature  and  port com7 
from  smart cat  com7-17 (shared)

Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Yes, you will need a physical com port from the computer to the Palstar. Ddutil has detailed setup instructions online. Just read the Ddutil manual.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Just a straight through db9 male to female cable from PC physical CPN port to AT-Auto. Make sure reset jumper in tuner is removed. Dave wo2x
  • jim
    jim Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    thanks  MACK  and DAVID 
    i just can't get it  work  correct .
    it most likely  is the operator ... 
    at 74 hope i live long   :)   hi hi    

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.