Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

100% duty cycle modes

2»

Answers

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hi Al, I have got DDUtil up and running. I needed to use it as Ham Radio Deluxe does not play nice with SSDR so I read. Connecting to the radio was certainly much more reliable with the DDUtil server up and running. HRD a tad too flaky and too expensive for my needs but I do like the way things are laid out. I will have it running to monitor the PA temp - thanks for the suggestion.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I cheat! Actually I should have qualified my full power comments in RTTY. I have a SteppIR MonstIR. It's virtually SWR 1:1 everywhere So I likely can run high power for much longer than most people as most of my power goes out the antennaz
  • np2g
    np2g Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    That is not cheating .' its utilizing your environment '

Similar here just separate  beams for bands used and amps with low IMD  .

Can run "legal out all day long" in any mode .

Flex is fantastic.... DAX inter-phase  is hard to beat using just about everything out there.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.