Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW Pitch Not in Profiles?

Jim  KJ3P
Jim KJ3P Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

I note that the CW pitch does not seem to be saved with either the Global or Transmit profiles. This would certainly be important to us CW folks.

If I’ve missed something, please enlighten me!

--Jim KJ3P

Comments

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Which rig are you running? CW pitch is being saved correctly on the Transmit Profile on my 6500. But be sure you are giving it a name and correctly saving it to that name and correctly recalling it.
  • Jim  KJ3P
    Jim KJ3P Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Rig:  6300

Tried saving and recalling under a couple different names, both Global and TX, but profile is always called back with a 100 Pitch (I had it set to 750 during all saves).

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I now recall that a bug has been reported that does that if you are using CWL instead of CWH.  When you said it defaults back to 100 Hz it reminded me of it.  I have not used the other sideband setting for CW, thus no problem.  
  • Jim  KJ3P
    Jim KJ3P Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    That did it! I've changed back to CWH, since the Pitch is more important to me for Profile recall. Glad to hear that this bug has been reported. Thanks a bunch.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.