Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

beyond imagination....

Beppe IK3VIG
Beppe IK3VIG Member
edited December 2017 in DAX
SmartSDR LAN architecture is very outstanding ! If you have more PCs in your LAN, install SmartSDR 1.0.24 in each PC, restart them.....the DAX client will be available in any PC for any pourpouse you want. My FLEX-6700 is running on the shack PC with two slices actives (40M and 20M). both are DAX ON in RX e TX (channel 1 and channel 2), From my office PC I'm able to see the DAX control panel with the two DAX working and both available in audio resources.,,,,,,,,WOW ! Configuring DDUTIL in office PC I was able to connect the two slices to two separate FLDIGI sessions, each of them to CAT and DAX channels......WOW ! I can work PSK or other digitals from my office PC in two separate bands without the radio close to me and without run SmartSDr in this PC. .........BEYOND IMAGINATION ! 73 Beppe ik3vig
Tagged:

Comments

• Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    This weekend, I was simultaneously receiving the VOA Radiogram on one DAX channel and EasyPal images on another DAX channel when I noticed an unusual signal nearby, I recognized the unusual signal as a digital voice signal, so I downloaded the latest version of FreeDV and quickly set it up to monitor the digital voice QSO. When the VOA radiogram was over I was able to make a digital voice contact. If I had opened the JT65-HF program, I could have had four slices all receiving separate signals without any interference. As stated in Beppe's post, the location of the radio is irrelevant.
  • iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    edited March 2014
    How can I use my Flex-6500 I have at home from the comfort of my office pc? Can I create a direct internet connection, I do not want to use TeamWiev or LogMeIn .... Flex amazing
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    If your office PC is not connected to your LAN then you cannot connect at this time. WAN connectivity has not, as of yet, been directly implemented.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.